Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My Review of Lace Patterned Tights

Originally submitted at Avenue.com

  • Lace details on inside and outside legs.
  • Nylon.
  • Machine wash.
  • USA.
  • Sizes: 1X-6X.


Snags galore!

By mindycare from New York, NY on 11/24/2009

 

1out of 5

Sizing: Feels too large

Cons: Runs/Snags Easily, Tears Easily, Don't Stay In Place, Wears Quickly

Best Uses: Everyday, Cool Weather, Office, Formal Occasions

Describe Yourself: Style Driven

When tights, leggings, or stocking tear too easily, I automatically wonder if I got them too small. This was not the case with these tights. If anything, they were too large but they still snagged and tore, particularly in the crotch - all in the first wear! I take great care of my tights and can usually hold on to them for quite a while. I can only assume these particular tights were of very poor quality.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment